Welcome to Dixie Magnet Elementary's Homepage
Our second round of targeted instruction will begin next week, November 9th. Participating students have been notified, and dates/times for instruction have been communicated. Please make sure your student arrives on time, has a mask and any materials requested by the teacher.
Please make note of the expectations below when coming to Dixie:
• Those entering the building should not be experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms. (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, congestion, nausea or vomiting)
• Enter through the front of the building and an administrator will meet you to conduct a temperature check.
• Maintain social-distancing-6ft while inside and waiting to enter the building.
• If arriving by car, please remain in your vehicle until instructed to exit.
• Anyone entering the building will be required to have temperature checked, wear a mask, and social distance for the duration of their visit.
Returning to School in January: Please be watching for additional information coming on Monday, November 9th.
Breakfast/Lunch Pickup: Available Mondays and Wednesdays from 11:00AM-1:00PM for anyone under the age of 18
Supplemental Food Bags: Available Wednesday from 11:30AM-12:30PM (1 per Dixie student)
Updated student information
If you have moved, please come in and provide a deed/lease so we can update your information. If you no longer reside in the Dixie attendance area and do not have magnet status, you will be asked to sign an out-of-area agreement. This will allow your student to remain at Dixie for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
You are welcome to upload any pictures related to Dixie activities or school that you have. Since this year is so unusual, we are relying on families for content more than usual.
Dixie SBDM Council - 3:00 pm
Dixie PTA - 6:00 pm