I miss everyone so much, but love seeing the work you are doing through your pictures, Google Classrooms, and Success Maker scores. It looks like we will be Learning at Home for a while longer than we hoped, but if we stick together, we can be the most successful NTI school. Teamwork is what it takes.
We all have to do our part. The secret to our success is that each team member has balance:
1. Work hard. Do your NTI work a little at time so you will do your best, quality work.
2. Play hard. Take lots of breaks and get the exercise you need.
3. Help at home. Help your family keep the housework done, the dishes washed, the laundry clean, the recycling sorted so they will have time to help you with your school work.
4. Encourage others. We are in this together and we need to know we are here to help each other.
5. Rest. Go to bed on time every night.
Have a wonderful day today! I will be watching for your pictures on Dojo.