Enrollments will only be completed online and through email at this time because of COVID-19 restrictions. All enrollment questions and required documents can be sent to ReBecca Frakes.
You will need the following to enroll your student:
1. Lease/deed containing parent/guardian’s name
2. Current utility bill containing parent/guardian’s name
3. Student birth certificate (if coming from outside of Fayette County Public Schools)
4. Social Security card for KEES college funds (optional)
5. Current Kentucky immunization certificate -- All out of state or country certificates must be transferred to a Kentucky certificate.
6. TB skin test -- if coming from outside of the United States, completed and read in the United States.
7. ESL testing -- if your student is coming from outside of the United States and your home language is something other than English, please call Martha Rodriguez at (859) 381-4179 for testing.
8. Transcript from previous school if coming from outside of Fayette County Public Schools
9. Guardian photo ID