Registration and enrollment for 2021-22 is ready and completely online!
- Any child who turns 5 years old on or before Aug. 1, 2021 is eligible for kindergarten.
- Please visit fcps.net/enrollment and complete the online application.
- Once the online registrations is complete, please scan and email the documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload all on the online registration application. We encourage uploading as much as possible onto the online registration application.
- Child's birth certificate or other reliable proof of identity
- Two proofs of residence, such as a property deed or current lease agreement in your name, and a secondary document such as a current utility bill or a current tax bill or receipt
- Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam
- Up-to-date Kentucky immunization certificate
- Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1, 2022)
- Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1, 2022)
- Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable
In the subject line of the email, please include your online application number and the last name of the parent/guardian who completed the application. If you do not have access to email or fax, please contact the school at 859-381-3527 to make an appointment.