Football Information 2019-20
2019-20 Crawford Cougars Football Information
- We will have a mandatory families/players meeting at MLK Academy, 2200 Liberty Rd., from 6 to 7 p.m. Thursday July 18.
- Conditioning and practice will start Monday, July 22 from 6 to 8 p.m. weekdays until school starts back.
- Players are responsible for their own transportation until school starts. Please be on time! (Activity bus will not be available until the second week of school.)
- During the school year, practice hours are 4 to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Football Spirit Pack will be announced later for purchase. School insurance is required for $25. Please make the check payable to Crawford Middle School.
- You MUST have a sports physical before you can practice. This must be filled out on the KHSAA Physical Examination Form. If you need the form, see Coach Bryant or click here.
- Players are responsible for the following equipment:
- Mouth guard
- Support gear
- Football cleats
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Bryant at (859) 381-4040, ext. 30016 or email@example.com