Now that we have entered the season of winter weather, please find here some safety tips and helpful reminders.
- The building doors open at 7:15 a.m. and staff will be present to welcome your child.
- When dropping off your child in the car lane please pull up as far as possible. Staff will assist your child in exiting the vehicle.
- For your safety, please observe the no U-turn sign at the drop-off lane.
- Please be mindful if you park across the street and walk your child to the building that you do not inadvertently block a driveway or other vehicle.
- School officially starts at 7:45 a.m. Any student arriving after this time will need to be signed in at that office.
- Please be sure that your child has the appropriate clothing to be able to go outside for recess during the winter days.
- In the event of inclement weather please consult the FCPS protocol for specific procedures www.fcps.net/weather.
- ESP operates during snow days (for currently enrolled students) in accordance to policies at LFUCG offices. Site hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. If FCPS dismisses school early, ESP receives students and will close 3 hours after dismissal.