Kindergarten Registration 21-22
Kindergarten Registration and Enrollment has gone Digital!
- Any child who turns 5 years old on or before Aug. 1 is eligible for full-day kindergarten in 2021-22.
- Complete the online application. You have the option to upload the required registration documents OR
- Scan and email the registration documents to Tina Leininger.
In the subject line please include your online application number and the last name of the parent/guardian who completed the application.
- Child's birth certificate or other reliable proof of identity
- Two proofs of residence, such as a property deed or current lease agreement in your name, and a secondary document such as a current utility bill or a current tax bill or receipt
- Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam
- Up-to-date Kentucky immunization certificate
- Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1) which must be completed by an optometrist or ophthalmologist
- Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1)
- Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable