BRYAN STATION MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS VOLLEYBALL INFORMATION 2019
Bryan Station Middle School will be hosting a free volleyball clinic for girls who are interested in trying out. You must attend Bryan Station Middle School in order to participate. The clinic will be held Monday, June 10th, Tuesday, June 11th, and Wednesday, June 12th from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the gym.
- All athletes must have a physical on a KHSSA form. Without this form, the athlete will not be allowed to tryout.
- Open gym will be June 17th – 19th, 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- June 25th – July 9th is dead period, which means the coaches are not to have any contact with athletes or parents during this time.
- Open gym resumes July 10th – July 12th, 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. for all athletes interested in trying out.
- Tryouts will be July 15th, 6th grade – 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., 7th and 8th grade will tryout 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Practice times will be determined after tryouts.
- If your daughter makes the team, practice will be every day after school.
- Games will be on Mondays and Wednesdays and some weekend tournaments.
- If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org