BIG CHANGES FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR and AP EXAM REGISTRATION
The College Board is changing when students will order AP Exams for the May 2020 administration. College Board research has shown that students are more engaged and likely to earn a score of 3 or higher on the AP Exam when they registered in the fall for AP Exams. Starting October 1st, students will be able to register and pay for exams online through Total Registration. Students will also have to “enroll” their AP exams with the College Board. For the 2020 AP exams, the cost is $98 per exam.
- Registrations made after 12:01 AM on Friday, November 1st , 2019 will incur a $25 late fee per registration.
- Registrations after 12:01 AM on Thursday, November 14th, 2019 will incur a $65 late fee per exam.
- Students who cancel an exam by Wednesday, November 13th, 2019 are entitled to a full refund of the exam fee.
- Students who cancel an exam through April 30th, 2020 are entitled to a refund of the exam fee minus a cancellation fee of $50.00 (per exam cancelled).
- Late fees are nonrefundable.
Students enrolled in AP courses will be receiving additional information during the first few days of school. Please contact Melanie Burch, email@example.com if you have questions.