Play "Word Chains"
- Pick a theme (fruits, animals, places, food, jobs...)
- Start the word chain saying the first word. Example: Theme – types of fruit. First word in the chain: Apple.
- The second person will have to repeat the chain, and add a unique word that fits the category. Example: Apple, Watermelon.
- Each person will have 30 seconds after correcting reciting the chain to add another new word.
- The chain is broken when a player cannot correctly recite the chain or can’t think of a word to add to it within 30 seconds.