Earth Month 2021
Two Ways to Participate in Earth Month 2021
1. Earn up to $300 Go Green + Earn Green by participating in Lexington's 2021 Reforest the Bluegrass @ Home.
- Survey your faculty/staff/students and reserve tree saplings to be delivered to your school for distribution.
- LFUCG Urban Forestry will deliver a tree sapling bucket to your school Tuesday April 12th, 19th OR
- Home planting instructions included, classroom education provided upon request.
- Choose your trees and drop-off date HERE!
2. Earn up to $300 Go Green + Earn Green by participating in Lexington’s inaugural City Nature Challenge.
- Lexington is KY’s first city to participate in this global citizen science celebration of biodiversity.
- Use iNaturalist or SEEK by iNaturalist to identify school campus plant/animal species + encourage students to identify @ home.
- Register your school HERE!