Registration for students entering the Fayette County Public Schools for the first time is open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. during the following enrollment windows:
- Feb. 6 through Feb. 23 (first registration window)
- Evening Registration 5 to 7 p.m. Feb. 13
- April 10 through April 27 (second registration window)
- Evening Registration 5 to 7 p.m. April 17
- Call the school for summer registration dates and times
- July 24 through August 15 (first day of school)
A complete application will have All GREEN TABS
PLEASE REVIEW SUMMARY INFORMATION BEFORE PUSHING THE SUBMIT TAB. You will be unable to go back into the application to make corrections.
PRINT OFF Verification page and bring to school with the following paperwork.
- Child's birth certificate or passport
- Two proofs of residence, such as a property deed or current lease agreement in your name and a secondary document such as a current utility bill or a current tax bill or receipt
- Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam
- Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1)
- Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1 )
- Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable
- Updated Kentucky immunization certificate (please see this link for additiona immunization informatio)
The school will give you a Registration Application Confirmation Form to confirm when your registration for enrollment is complete.
Please bring Verification page and all of the student’s information and paperwork only during the times and dates listed above to Sandersville Elementary office.