Registration and enrollment for 2023-2024 is just about here and will be completely online. Any child who turns 5 years old on or before Aug. 1 is eligible for kindergarten. Please visit the district's Registration & Enrollment page for instructions and complete the online application between Feb. 6th and Feb. 17th.
When finished, please upload all documents on the online application, or scan and email the documents listed below to Stacey VanKleeck at Lansdowne. In the subject line of the email, please include your online application number and the last name of the parent/guardian who completed the application. If you do not have access to email or fax, please contact the school at 859-381-3500 to make an appointment.
- Child's birth certificate or other reliable proof of identity
- Two proofs of residence, such as a property deed or current lease agreement in your name, and a secondary document such as a current utility bill or a current tax bill or receipt
- Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam
- Up-to-date Kentucky immunization certificate
- Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1, 2024)
- Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1, 2024)
- Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable
We encourage uploading as much as possible online.