If inclement weather is in the forecast that could result in school closing, we will send home Chromebooks with all students in case the district calls for a Non-Traditional Instructional (NTI) Day. Below is information to help you prepare if we do have an NTI day.
- Students will be assigned work in reading and math through Google Classroom. Teachers will share how to access Google Classroom.
- All work will be a review of previous learning.
- Students can work asynchronously…at their own pace on the NTI assignments during the day.
- We will not have live instruction through Zoom.
- Teachers will be available through Zoom to assist students during their NTI office hours from 8:30 – 10:30.
- Teachers will share a Zoom link for their office hours.
- Students will have three days following an NTI day to complete their NTI assignments in order to be marked as participating.