Now accepting applications! Due – March 24th, 2023
33rd Annual – Young Achievers
This year, the Lexington Young Achievers Program, will sponsor the 33rd Annual “Young Achievers” in cooperation with the International Leadership Network (ILN). The purpose of this program is to honor 5th and 8th graders in our community who serve as positive role models and to provide positive recognition at an early age. This program gives younger children more positive role models to look up to among their peers. The local “Young Achievers” program has been affiliated with the International Leadership Network since its inception, with Holifield Photography beginning the local program in 1990. “Young Achievers” has been an approved program by the National Association of Secondary School Principals since 1990.
In order to be eligible for this recognition, students must:
1. Be a 4th Grader or 7th Grader during the 2022- 2023 school year.
2. Maintain an A/B grade average.
3. Participate and serve as a positive role model for their peers.
4. Volunteer in their community and exhibit good citizenship in their school.
5. Receive awards for exceptional achievement.
6. Have a special talent in science, art, dance, music, sports, theatre, etc.
7. Completion of the Online Application & Biography.
8. Virtual Orientation at Holifield Photography for information about the program, photography session and photographic displays.
9. Be photographed in spring 2023 by Holifield Photography for Fayette Mall and school displays* as well as media recognition.
*Participation in displaying at individual schools varies
Applications can be picked up in the Counseling Office or you may apply at: https://www.centralky.youngachiever.us/
Deadline – Friday March 24th 2023