Mandatory Practices - March 13th - 31st
- Student athletes participating in other sports that are in season are to finish their sport and will still be eligible to come out.
Spring Break - April 3rd - 7th - No practices
First Track Meet/Competition - April 10th, full schedule and updates will be sent closer to Spring Break
- Behavior and Academics
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA to maintain eligibility to be member of Crawford Track & Field
- This will take affect on March 10th
- Students who are suspended for behavior in school will automatically be removed from the team unless permitted by the coach.
- Athletes must have updated 2022-2023 physical turned into Crawford Middle School to participate. If they participate in a sport this school year, we will have it on file.
- Must have athletic attire, this can vary based upon weather and student athletes preference (running shoes, shorts, track pants, long/short sleeve shirt) NO JEANS.
- As of now we will be using the school campus for workouts, spike shoes are not required for practices, we may be able to use FDHS campus but that’ll be announced for future practices.
- Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday for Mandatory Practices and Tryouts
- Time: 4:15p - 5:45p - We’ll start wrapping up at 5:45 and dismiss at 6pm.
ay as we go further into the season but that'll be notified