Track and Field
Tryouts for Track and Field will be March 15, after school and March 16, at 10:00 a.m. at the Frederick Douglass High School Track. See the Track & Field web page for more information and all the track meet date and times.
February 19 vs. Morton Middle School
February 26 vs. Bryan Station Middle School
Boys Volleyball Spring Season Tryouts
Tryouts are schedule on Wednesday, February 20 from 6:15 - 8:15 p.m. in the gym and on Thursday, February 21 from 4:15 - 5:55 p.m.
Girls On The Run
Girls on the Run will start on February 4. See Mrs. Lammy for more information.
Here are the practice dates below. Each practice is from 4:15 - 5:30 p.m.
February 4, 7, 11, 14, 21, 25, 28
March 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
April 8, 11, 15, 18
The Girls on the Run 5K is April 20 at the KY Horse Park at 9:00 a.m.
End of Report Period
The end of Report Period 5 is Tuesday, February 5. This is the midterm for Quarter 3. Teachers are to have their grades posted by 12:00 noon on Wednesday, February 6. Midterm reports will go home with students on Monday, February 11.
February 13 at 4:15 p.m.
March 13 at 4:15 p.m.
April 10 at 4:15 p.m.
May 8 at 5:15 p.m.
SBDM Meeting Dates
February 26 at 5:30
March 26 at 5:30 p.m.
April 23 at 5:30 p.m.
May 21 at 5:30 p.m.
Morning Sports Options
All sports start at 7:30 a.m.
Here is the schedule for the rest of the school year:
AS - Disc Golf
AS - Hiking Club
Parent Portal Support Tool
Fayette County has a new site to help you with the IC Parent Portal.
This link gives you three options
- Those that have not registered for an account and would like to request a Parent Portal Activation Key.
- Those that have registered in the past, but cannot remember their username and/or password.
- Those that have no idea and need some to help them troubleshoot their problems.
Support your Crawford PTSA with the Kroger Community Rewards Program!!Visit http://www.kroger.com. Once logged into Kroger account you can search for Crawford Middle School PTSA either by name or KR369 and then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card.
- Customers must have a registered Kroger rewards card account to link to your organization.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.