Special Education Department
We are a team of professionals dedicated to students with special needs who need particularly designed instruction. Our mission is to support students, staff, and families by using data to provide effective, evidence-based instruction and services to ensure student growth and successful transition.
Among the areas we cover are speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, employment training, health and psychological services, and assistance for students with hearing and vision impairments.
- Could my child need services? Special Ed 101
- Referral for multidisciplinary evaluation
- Kentucky Parent Guide for Special Education
- KDE regulations
- Safeguards notice
- FCPS procedures
- Public notice of FCPS nondiscrimination, FERPA, and Child Find policies
- WHAS Crusade for Children
director of Special Education
Fax: (859) 381-4312