Family & Community Engagement
Fayette County Public Schools recognizes that family and community engagement is essential as we partner to educate our students and prepare them for life-long learning. We envision a districtwide culture that promotes collaborative partnerships to support student learning, enrich educational experiences, and prepare students to excel as successful citizens in a global society. Once parents, teachers, and community members view one another as partners in education, then a caring community forms around students -- helping to ensure their success.
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is www.fcps.net/face.
Resources for families
Path to Success (for high school dropouts)
Opportunities for students
- Partners for Youth programs
- Scholarships for graduating seniors
- College Guide for LGBTQ Students | LGBTQ scholarships
* Note: Distribution of non-school materials and links does not imply sponsorship or endorsement by Fayette County Public Schools. We merely list them here as a convenience for our families.
Quick links for parents
- Parent Resource Center (students with special needs)
- Parent/family engagement policy
- FCPS Confidentiality and Nondiscrimination Handbook