Non-Traditional Instruction (NTI)
NTI Introduction Video from Mr. Crawford
Seesaw for Home Learning
During NTI and extended closure, Maxwell will be using Seesaw for Home Learning as our Learning Management System (LMS). You may also download the Class application for your device. Please see the following one-page directions for additional details.
- Seesaw instructions (English)
- Seesaw instructions (Español)
- Seesaw for Home Learning demonstration (video)
Assignments and information will be posted on Seesaw daily by 7:45 a.m. For replacement copies of codes, email Mr. Crawford.
Help via the district's Student Tech Support number, 381-4410, is available between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays.
In addition to Seesaw, as part of daily assignments students may be asked to go to other online learning applications. Please find below a listing of some potential sites.
- Wonders – Connect through Google Drive and find ConnectED in the “waffle.” Some grade levels and classes use the simplified login.
- Investigacions & EnVisiones – Connect through Google Drive and find Easy Bridge in the “waffle.”
- Google Classroom
- Clever Student Login
- Imagine Math
- Imagine Español
For assistance with these codes, please email your child’s teachers.
Each teacher will have specified office hours during NTI. Please send an email to your child’s teacher for specific times.
If your family is in need of assistance for basic needs during the period of NTI, please contact the Maxwell Family Resource Center by emailing Ms. Timia Gardner.