Families new to FCPS
Please skim these steps before beginning:
- Access Online Registration here.
- Select your desired language.
- Complete the fields on the screen. Be careful to choose the correct school year! The CAPTCHA will display letters and/or numbers with a colorful background behind. Type the letters and/or numbers into the text box beneath. There are no spaces. Letters are case-sensitive. If a letter shows in uppercase, type it in the text box in uppercase. If you want to change the letters and numbers displayed in the CAPTCHA, click the blue refresh button.
- Click: Begin Registration. The program will send an email to the address you entered on the screen.
- Check your email for a message with a subject of "Welcome to Online Registration." if you do not see it in your Inbox, please check your spam, junk, trash, etc. folders.
- Click the link at the bottom of the email. If the URL link listed at the bottom of the email does not work, please copy the URL link and paste it into a web browser.
- The program will walk you through the following sections: Household, Parent/Guardian, Emergency Contact, and Student. At the end of each section, click Save/Continue to save your work.
- Walk through each screen, reading the sections carefully. Use the Next and Save/Continue buttons to navigate through the form.
- Review the details very carefully, and then submit the form.
- Write down and hold onto your application number.
- Contact the registrar at your student's school to finalize the registration process.
Registration & Enrollment, including health requirements