Skip To Main Content

Special Ed 101 for Families

Special Ed 101

Is my child developmentally on track?

Does my child possibly have a delay?

All children progress at different rates. There may be a developmental concern when your child has delays that are significantly below the typical range and are unresponsive to intervention.  

  • For preschool-aged children, call (859) 381-4080 to request a screening.  

What comes next if a delay is suspected?