2023-24 Theme: "I Am Hopeful Because ..."
How to begin your chapter's Reflections journey:
- First, the school's Reflections chair should register your intent to have a contest with the National PTA.
- Next, review this guide for leaders.
How to enter students' work for the competition:
Please submit your school's top two entries for each arts category in each division. The 16th District's deadline is Nov. 21.
Drop off Visual Arts & Photography entries in the small conference rooms at these public library branches:
- Northside: Friday, Nov. 17 from 1 to 3:30 p.m.
- Eastside: Monday, Nov. 20 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Tates Creek: Monday, Nov. 20 from 1 to 3:30 p.m.
- Village: Tuesday, Nov. 21 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
For all other entries, you can either drop them off at the above locations or submit a form electronically.
If you have any questions, please email the 16th District PTA Reflections chair, Andrea Welker.
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/reflections