Anyone interested in volunteering at the Success Academy must register with FCPS and clear a criminal background check.
Use our Bus Route Finder to locate your student's ride.
Visit the district's IC Parent Portal support site where you can:
- Request an activation key to create a Parent Portal account;
- Reset your password or retrieve your username.
- Ask for extra assistance.
Please visit fcps.net/lgbtq for resources for LGBTQ students and families or to submit questions and concerns (anonymously, if you choose). If you have suggestions of things to add, don’t hesitate to let us know. In addition, an FCPS LGBTQ Advisory Committee meets regularly, and visitors are welcome.
- Survey link: Families, students, faculty, community members, etc. can use this survey to express concerns and needs regarding LGBTQ issues.
Some processes in FCPS such as school registration can be completed online, and the relevant links are listed by category. We've also included several website redirects to appropriate resources such as student accident insurance.
- Forms and Resources for Families - This page contains PDF versions for downloading, printing, and returning to school. As an alternative, we offer some digital forms to submit electronically if only a parent/guardian signature is required.