1) 20-21 AP Exam Schedule
Online Testing @ Home
As you begin to make preparations for digital exams, please make note of the following:
- Exams must be taken on desktop or laptop computers (no smartphones or tablets permitted; Chromebooks are allowed).
- No handwritten or photographed work will be accepted. FRQs will be adapted so that responses can be easily typed with a computer keyboard.
- The digital AP Exams will not allow moving between questions.
- The online exams will not require a continuous wifi connection. This year’s new testing application is tolerant of disruptions in internet connectivity.
- Computers must be fully charged to last through the full-length exam and be able to be plugged in during the exam if needed.
- There will be opportunities to practice the digital format so that you are ready for test day.
If you need to cancel your exam registration for any reason, the College Board has waived the cancellation fee for this year. You’ll be able to receive a full refund. If you have any questions, please reach out to Mrs. Lilly. Her email address is: email@example.com
AP Registration Dates:
- October 1st Regular Registration Begins
- November 1st Late Registration Begins: $25 late fine per registration
- November 12th Last Day for Full Refund
- November 14th $65 Late Fine per Exam Begins
- March 10th Last Day to Order Exams with Late Fines
- April 30th Last Day for Partial Refund - *Fine of $25 per exam cancelled
- Late fines are non-refundable.
*Please note: College Board requires a higher exam fee for AP Seminar, $147*
Overview of Registration/Payment Process Steps:
- Go to link: TotalRegistration.net/AP/181430
- If you have registered for an AP exam in the past, please use the same email address.
- Complete all sections/questions on the registration form.
- Carefully check exams and teachers for which you have registered (exam names and schedule are on the back of this letter.)
- Complete payment online with Total Registration.
- Print payment confirmation page for your records. Registration is complete when you are able to print a confirmation page.
Please contact Tracey Lilly, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions about the AP Exam registration/payment process.