IMPORTANT AP EXAM INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN AP COURSES FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR:
Students will register for AP Exams in the FALL. Regular Online Exam registration for students currently taking AP courses, begins October 1st, and ends October 31st at 11:59 pm.
To register for AP Exams:
***Students already have log-ins created for this site, please DO NOT make new accounts. If students have trouble accessing the College Board site, they can contact College Board to reset passwords/help with log in: 888-225-5427
Step 2: Registration/Payment for the exam(s): www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/181430. To complete registration & payment, all required questions must be answered. Please provide an e-mail address that you will check as you will receive important information regarding AP exams via e-mail. Print a copy of the PDF confirmation page for your records once registration and payment are complete. 2021 AP Exams cost $99.00 per exam, Payments will be made directly to Total Registration—no payments will be made to Lafayette or collected at Lafayette. The majority of exams will be administered off campus or on-line depending on covid restrictions. Transportation to and from the test site will be the student’s responsibility.
Below are the important dates and information for the registration/payment process:
Registration website: TotalRegistration.net/AP/181430 (case sensitive)
- October 1st Regular Registration Begins
- November 1st Late Registration Begins: $25 late fine per registration
- November 12th Last Day for Full Refund
- November 14th $65 Late Fine per Exam Begins
- March 10th Last Day to Order Exams with Late Fines
- April 30th Last Day for Partial Refund - *Fine of $25 per exam cancelled
- Late fines are non-refundable.
*Please note: College Board requires a higher exam fee for AP Seminar, $147*
Overview of Registration/Payment Process Steps:
- Go to link: TotalRegistration.net/AP/181430
- If you have registered for an AP exam in the past, please use the same email address.
- Complete all sections/questions on the registration form.
- Carefully check exams and teachers for which you have registered (exam names and schedule are on the back of this letter.)
- Complete payment online with Total Registration.
- Print payment confirmation page for your records. Registration is complete when you are able to print a confirmation page.
Please contact Tracey Lilly, email@example.com, if you have questions about the AP Exam registration/payment process.