AP EXAM REGISTRATION: AP Exam registration for students currently taking AP courses begins February 1st, 2019 at midnight and ends February 28th, 2019 at 11:59 PM. To register, students must click on the link www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/181430. To complete registration & payment, all required questions must be answered. AP Exam Registration 2019
The majority of exams will be administered off campus. Transportation to and from the test site will be the student’s responsibility.
Here are the important dates and information for the registration process:
- Registration website: TotalRegistration.net/AP/181430 (case sensitive)
- February 1, 2019 at 12:00 AM - Registration Begins
- February 28, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registration Ends
- March 1, 2019 – April 12, 2019 Registrations will incur a $25 late fee per registration. Any registration made after April 12th will incur a $55 College Board late fee in addition to the $25 late fee. Exams cannot be ordered after April 19th.
- May 3, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam with a cancellation fee of $25.00.
Overview of Registration Process Steps:
- Go to link: TotalRegistration.net/AP/181430
- If you have registered for an AP exam in the past, please use the same email address.
- Complete all sections/questions on the registration form.
- Carefully check exams and teachers for which you have registered (exam names and schedule are on the back of this letter.)
- Complete payment online with Total Registration.
- Print payment confirmation page for your records. Registration is complete when you are able to print a confirmation page.
Please contact Tracey Lilly, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions about the AP Exam registration/payment process.