Welcome to the Academy of Business, Entrepreneurship, & Education!
BEE Academy Website
Whether your passion is managing or overseeing a company, developing and marketing your own business, creating a welcoming environment and events for others, or educating our youth, you'll be able to explore many career options in the BEE Academy. Business and related careers, like finance, accounting, management, etc., are among the most popular fields of study at universities. Business graduates are diverse, in high demand worldwide, and are often highly paid.
Teaching and education related careers, such as counselors, social workers, school psychologists, etc. are projected to have steady to high job growth. Those dedicated to teaching and impacting the next generation will likely have many job prospects available to them.
Through the Entrepreneurship pathway, students will prepare to plan, organize, direct, and control the functions and process of many of the organizations listed above. Management, decision making, and marketing skills are among the many that are needed to succeed in these careers.
Every aspect of modern society revolves around business, economics, and education. So, regardless of your interest, the Business, Entrepreneurship, and Education Academy will prepare you for your future.
- Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, & Recreation
- Financial Services
- Management & Entrepreneurship
- Teaching and Learning
- Course Sequence Document
- Industry Certifications
- Dual Credit Opportunities
CTSOs are a great way for students to get involved and to develop their leadership skills. The CTSOs for the BEE Academy are FBLA, FCCLA, & Educators Rising!
- FBLA, officially known as Future Business Leaders of America, is dedicated to preparing students for careers in business.
- The mission of FBLA is to “inspire and prepare students to become community-minded business leaders in a global society through relevant career preparation and leadership experiences.”
- Please see Mr. Cox for more information.
- Educators Rising is a CTSO that aims to inspire high school and college students to serve their communities by entering the field of education. By establishing a pathway starting in high school, Educators Rising assists districts in cultivating their own next generation of highly skilled educators through a “grow your own” initiative. In addition, Educators Rising strives to diversify the educator workforce as future educators explore the necessary skills to teach equitably and add student voice to national discussions around education.
- Please see Ms. Sewell for more information.
- Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) is a national CTSO for young men and women in Family and Consumer Sciences (FCS) education in public and private school through grade 12. FCCLA offers intra-curricular resources and opportunities for students to pursue careers that support families. Since 1945, FCCLA members have been making a difference in their families, careers, and communities by addressing important personal, work, and societal issues through Family and Consumer Sciences education.
- Please see Ms. Mullins for more information
TCHS has an employability growth platform called eOS. Assisting our students in becoming college and career ready is important to us and is part of our mission. Teachers monitor students on the following three criteria: responsibility/dependability, appropriate use of technology, and communication. These scores help students set individual goals for improving their employability in the community, as well as for rewards within their classroom and the Academy. Eos also provides students with an opportunity to learn, self-assess, and improve 21st century skills.