- Click this link: https://fayetteky.infinitecampus.org/campus/OLRLogin/Fayette
- Select your desired language.
- Complete the fields on the screen (pictured above): Registration Year – 17-18. The CAPTCHA will display letters and/or numbers with a colorful background behind. Type the letters and/or numbers into the text box beneath. There are no spaces. Letters are case-sensitive. If a letter shows in uppercase, type it in the text box in uppercase. If you want to change the letters and numbers displayed in the CAPTCHA, click the blue refresh button.
- Click “Begin Registration.” The program will send an email to the address you entered on the screen.
- Check your email for a message with a subject of “Welcome to Online Registration.” If you do not see it in your Inbox, please check your spam, junk, trash, etc. folder.
- Click the link at the bottom of the email. If the URL link listed at the bottom of the email does not work, please copy the URL link and paste it into a web browser.
- The program will walk you through the following sections: Household, Parent/Guardian, Emergency Contact, and Student. At the end of each section, click “Save/Continue” to save your work.
- Walk through each screen, reading the sections carefully. Use the Next and Save/Continue buttons to navigate through the application.
- Review the application very carefully, and then submit it.
- Write down and hold onto your application number.
After submitting the application online, families must go to the school their address is assigned to in order to complete the registration process. To determine your child’s school, use the SchoolSite Locator tool.