PTSA at Crawford
Our mission is to make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all students. Key values include collaboration, commitment, accountability, respect, inclusivity, and integrity. The 16th District PTA represents nearly 9,000 members in Fayette County Public Schools in more than 50 PTA and PTSA chapters. PTA, a 501c(3) organization, is the largest child advocacy group in the country. (Note: The 16th District PTA is not part of FCPS.)
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and places of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between the educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Show your support!
Support your Crawford PTSA with the Kroger Community Rewards Program! Visit http://www.kroger.com. Once logged into Kroger account you can search for Crawford Middle School PTSA either by name or KR369 and then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card.
*Customers must have a registered Kroger rewards card account to link to your organization.
*If a member does not yet have a Kroger rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.