Welcome to the School Counselor Page
Welcome to The Stables Family. At the Stables we offer individual opportunities to meet with the guidance counselor. Prior to meeting with the guidance counselor, a useful resource is the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority.
To schedule an appoinment contact Rachel Baker at (859) 948-6152
- Talks with students individually and in groups.
- Gains understanding of your child's behavior through observation and participation in the classroom to help identify their needs.
- Intervenes with potential dropouts.
- Helps students relate to others.
- Provides counsel to teachers and parents so that they can better help their children and students.
- Helps parents find and make better use of community resources.
- Identify student abilities, achievement, interests, and needs.
- Utilize other school specialists to aid students in their growing process.
- Coordinates referrals to outside agencies.
- Hosts and facilitate parent discussion groups.
- Helps with school, college, job, career, and personal plans.
- Participates in curriculum development.