On this page, please provide some quick, essential information that families need to know -- especially if it's something unique to your school.
You may 'hide' the links apps if unused.
*** The completed items below may be used on your page, but customized blurbs are preferred. ***
* Reminder: School webmasters generally should NOT copy and paste blocks of text from the district site, which is subject to editing at anytime. Instead, use redirects or links to refer your families directly to relevant district webpages. Example: 'Registration' below*
Our school offers a variety of opportunities for families to participate in their child's learning. Anyone interested in helping must first register as a volunteer with FCPS and clear a criminal background check. You can also explore districtwide opportunities through Give 10.
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxx
Drop-off and pick-up
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxx xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
For details on enrolling a new student, please visit the district's enrollment page.
Visit the district's IC Parent Portal support site where you can:
- Request an activation key to create a Parent Portal account;
- Reset your password or retrieve your username.
- Ask for extra assistance.
Please visit the LGBTQ resources page on the district site for resources for LGBTQ students and families or to submit questions and concerns (anonymously, if you choose). If you have suggestions of things to add, don’t hesitate to let us know. In addition, an FCPS LGBTQ Advisory Committee meets monthly, and visitors are welcome.
- LGBTQ survey link: Families, students, faculty, community members, etc. can use this survey to express concerns and needs.