Thank you for stopping by school counselor page. Let us know how we can assist you.
What Does a Counselor Do?
- Teaches school guidance classes (twice a month to every class).
- Talks with students individually and in groups
- Gains understanding of your child's behavior through observation and participation in the classroom to help identify their needs.
- Conflict resolution-helps students relate to others.
- Provides counsel to teachers and parents so that they can better help their children and students.
- Helps parents find and make better use of community resources.
- Identifies student abilities, achievement, interests, and needs.
- Utilizes other school specialists to aid students in their growing process.
- Works with outside agencies to provide the best care to our students and their families.
- Coordinates referrals to outside agencies.
- Helps with school, college, job, career, and personal plans.
- Participates in curriculum development.
- Manages all 504 Plans
- Building Assessment Coordinator (BAC)
- Infinite Campus Building Coach
- Serves on PBIS Team
- Serves on School Leadership Team
- Serves on School BEST Team (Behavior and Emotional and Support Team)