We are here to assist students and families. Please let us know how we can help!
What does guidance staff do?
- Talks with students individually and in groups.
- Gains understanding of your child's behavior through observation and participation in the classroom to help identify their needs.
- Helps students relate to others.
- Provides counsel to teachers and families so that they can better help their children.
- Helps parents find and make better use of community resources.
- Identifies student abilities, achievement, interests, and needs.
- Uses other school specialists to aid students in their growing process.
- Coordinates referrals to outside agencies.
- Hosts and facilitate family discussion groups.
- Participates in curriculum development.