Guidance Office & Student Support
We are here to help guide students and families through this educational journey. Please let us know how we can help!
Students: If you need to see a guidance counselor or the social worker, please submit this Counselor Referral / Support Request Form.
District Mental Health Specialist (DMHS)- Ms. Alexis Bell
What a DMHS does?
Email: Alexis.firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 859-381-3273
- Talks with students individually and in small group settings about various social-emotional needs.
- Gains understanding of your child's behavior and social-emotional needs through classroom observation and communication with teachers to help identify their needs.
- Helps students relate to others.
- Provides counsel to teachers and parents so that they can better help their children and students.
- Identifies social-emotional concerns impeding student's behavior and academic performance.