School bell schedule
- 9:05-10:00: First period
- 10:04-10:54: Second period
- 10:58-12:19: Third period/lunch for 7th/8th grade
- 10:58-11:48: Third period for 6th grade
- 12:23-1:13: Fourth period for 7th/8th grade
- 11:52-1:13: Fourth period/lunch for 6th grade
- 1:17-2:07: Fifth period
- 2:11-3:01: Sixth period
- 3:05-3:55: Seventh period
Visit the district's IC Parent Portal support site where you can:
- Request an activation key to create a Parent Portal account;
- Reset your password or retrieve your username.
- Ask for extra assistance.
Please visit fcps.net/lgbtq for resources for LGBTQ students and families or to submit questions and concerns (anonymously, if you choose). If you have suggestions of things to add, don’t hesitate to let us know. In addition, an FCPS LGBTQ Advisory Committee meets monthly, and visitors are welcome.
- Survey link: Families, students, faculty, community members, etc. can use this survey to express concerns and needs regarding LGBTQ issues.
- Main office: (859) 381-4920
- Fax: (859) 381-4837
- Counseling office: (859) 381-4922
- Registrar: (859) 381-4922
- Attendance clerk: (859) 381-4924
- Youth Services Center: (859) 381-4592
- Cafeteria manager: (859) 381-4923
Hours of operation
- Office: 8:35 a.m. - 4:35 p.m.
- Doors open for students: 8:35 a.m.
- Classes: 9:05 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.