SBDM Nominations 2019-2020
BSMS is seeking parent members to run for SBDM who are looking to be more involved in their child’s school for school year 2019 – 2020. If you are interested in running for the Bryan Station Middle School SBDM, please review and complete the nomination form. All nomination forms and candidate information must be submitted to the BSMS front office no later than May 3.
Elections will be held in the front lobby of BSMS on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 from 8:30am – 6:00pm. ALL parents and/or guardians of students who will be enrolled at BSMS for school year 2019 – 2020 are eligible to vote. Please bring a photo ID. Must be present to vote. No absentee voting is permitted.
For further information please contact Carol Cooper, PTSA President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTSA Board Nominations
If you are interested in running for a board (officer) position for Bryan Station Middle School’s PTSA for school year 2019 – 2020 please review and complete the attached nomination form. All nomination forms must be submitted to the BSMS front office no later than May 3. Who is eligible to vote: PAID members of the BSMS PTSA school year 2018 – 2019 with students currently enrolled at BSMS. Parents and/or guardians of incoming 6th grade students for school year 2019 - 2020.
Elections will be held in the front lobby of BSMS on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 from 8:30am – 6:00pm. Must bring picture ID to vote. NO ABSENTEE VOTING PERMITTED. For further information please contact Carol Cooper, PTSA President at email@example.com.
Just want to help and not be an officer, please fill out the volunteer form for 2019-2020 school year.
Our Kroger reward number has changed. Please go to www.kroger.com log into Kroger account and look for Bryan Station Middle School. Our number is RU369 and then click enroll.
Our mission is to make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all students. Key values include collaboration, commitment, accountability, respect, inclusivity, and integrity. PTA/PTSA chapters in Fayette County Public Schools are part of the 16th District PTA in Kentucky. Note: PTA, a 501c(3) organization, is not part of FCPS.
- Follow BSMS PTSA on Facebook
- Please join the PTSA! Your membership helps the students and teachers in our building. We need you!!!!
- Kroger Community Rewards - Here is a way to support your child’s school that requires no effort. Go to www.kroger.com sign into you’re your online account if you already have one, if not just register your Kroger Plus Card. Click on Community Rewards and choose Bryan Station Middle School PTSA, our group code is 49269. After that simply shop at Kroger and scan your Plus card at time of purchase. A percentage of your purchase will be donated to the PTSA. If you were already signed up to support us with Kroger you must do so again between August 1- 31 for us to continue to receive credit for your purchases.
- ABC Night/Silent Auction Academics, Basketball & Chili. This event is held in November. Come join us for a fun evening and a warm bowl of chili. Donations are accepted for the chili supper. The Silent Auction will be held in the front entrance hallway. We have many generous local supporters that donate to the auction so there is something for everyone to bid on.
- Amazon Smile
- Discount Book Sales
- Bumble Bee Product Sales
- School Spirit Shirt Sales
2018-19 Calendar of Events
August 21st 6:00 pm PTSA Board Meeting
August 23rd 9:00am Cookie Dough Kickoff
August 23rd 5:30pm Open House
September 7th 5:30 pm- 7:30 pm Fall Dance
October 10th 5 pm-8 pm Texas Roadhouse Spirit Night
October 19th 6-8 pm Family Fall Festival
November 7th 5 pm-8 pm Texas Roadhouse Spirit Night
December 5th 5 pm-8 pm Texas Roadhouse Spirit Night
December 19th - Lunch for teachers
February 8th 5:30pm-7:30 pm Valentine Dance
May 7th 6pm PTSA Board Meeting
May 6th-10th Teacher Appreciation Week
May 13th-16th K-Prep Week
May 17th 6pm-8:00pm 8th Grade Dance
May 28th 8th Grade Promotion