Family Resource Center at Squires
The services we offer are many and varied. For example:
- Literacy/educational activities
- Assistance in obtaining GED and further adult education
- Health services and referrals
- Mental health information and referrals
- Social/recreational activities
- Direct support in the school and with community agencies.
We also offer resources on financial assistance, family health, job search, parenting skills, education for new and expecting parents, recreation activities, substance abuse, child care, and housing.
New for the 2020-2021 School Year
Check out the FRC Bitmoji Office. It is filled with many important links for parents and guardians to sign up for services. Check out the Office