The Fayette County Public Schools (FCPS) system recognizes that parent/family involvement is essential as we partner to educate our District’s students and to prepare them for life-long learning. Schools, families, and community must all be actively involved in developing strong programs and policies that support the academic success of every student in the FCPS system. Click here to access the district's Parent Involvement Policy.
All those interested in becoming a volunteer must annually register through Fayette County Public schools online registration.Click here.
Required Documents for Registration
All students must have a copy of their state birth certificate on file with their permanent records. All students must have a social security number on file with the school. If you have not already registered for a number, please do so. We must have a valid Kentucky Immunization Certificate which meets these additional recent requirements:
- Two MMR’s after the first birthday, if the student is age four or over.
- Three Hepatitis B immunizations
- One HIB immunization if student is under age five
- One Chickenpox vaccine, after the first birthday, or a written statement by parent or physician that child has had the disease.
- A physical examination done within one year prior to or 30 days after entering school. Eye examination done by ophthalmologist or optometrist by January 1 of the year of enrollment.
All VISITORS MUST REGISTER in the office. NO EXCEPTIONS. Visitors must sign in every time they enter the building .
Picking Up Your Child
If you are picking up your child at dismissal time, please wait outside of the building. We must have a written note if there is a change in your child’s transportation. No change in transportation will be permitted unless we have a written note from the parent. A telephone call will NOT be accepted. During the school day, you must come into the office to sign your child out. Children are only released from class when called from the office.