Spanish Immersion Program
The Spanish Immersion program at Bryan Station High School provides exciting opportunities for students to gain deeper insights into themselves and other ways of thinking and self-expression. Being immersed in both languages, English and Spanish, greatly contributes to the students' development of verbal creativity and problem-solving skills.
The program curriculum fulfills the following goals:
- Functional proficiency in the second language
- Mastery of subject-content materials as defined by KERA
- Cross cultural understanding
- Language Arts achievements surpassing that of students in English-only programs
- Reading skills enrichment
- Writing skills enrichment
Spanish Immersion curriculum can be found here.
For questions, please contact Ann Hurt in the counseling office.