About Spanish Immersion Program
The Spanish Immersion program at Bryan Station High School provides exciting opportunities for students to gain deeper insights into themselves and other ways of thinking and self-expression. Being immersed in both languages, English and Spanish, greatly contributes to the students' development of verbal creativity and problem-solving skills.
The program curriculum fulfills the following goals:
- Functional proficiency in the second language
- Mastery of subject-content materials as defined by KERA
- Cross cultural understanding
- Language Arts achievements surpassing that of students in English-only programs
- Reading skills enrichment
- Writing skills enrichment
Spanish Immersion Curriculum can be found here.
For additional information about the program, contact Ann Hurt in the counseling office.