Parents please note...
- Please try not to make changes after 1:30. It makes if very hard to communicate changes to teachers, students, and other transportation staff.
- Parents that show up after 2:15 will have to sign their student out resulting in a tardy on their childs attendance report.
- No last minute changes will be made. Unless a note was sent in to have student dismiss to the office at dismissal.
- Please only ask for a car rider number if your child will frequently be a car rider.
- Please try to have a consistent schedule for how your child goes home so there is no confusion.
- Make sure you send a written note to the office the morning the change needs to be made and remind your student to give the note to the office or their teacher.
- It is helpful (but not required) for you to send an email or some type of follow up communicaiton to your childs teacher to make sure the note was seen.