Our mission is to make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all students. Key values include collaboration, commitment, accountability, respect, inclusivity, and integrity. The 16th District PTA encompasses chapters throughout Fayette County Public Schools. PTA, a 501c(3) organization, is the largest child advocacy group in the country. (Note: The 16th District PTA is not part of FCPS.)
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and places of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between the educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
To be added to the PTSA distribution list, contact Amber Roberts. Please contact one of the directors below to see how you can get involved with the Panther PTSA!