The mission of the Hayes PTSA is to make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all students.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between the educators and the general public such united efforts that may secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
- Support students, teachers, staff and administrators
- Host events specifically for PTSA members
- Provide funds for valuable programs
- Assist with special events
To get involved with the Hayes PTSA, please contact the current board by emailing email@example.com.