Autism Support Center
AUTISM SUPPORT DURING NTI:
Stay Tuned... we are currently under construction!
Welcome to The Autism Support Center, Fayette County Public Schools online resource for families with children with autism. We are here to support our families with understaning autism and accessing home, school, and community resources. This resource is intended to also provide increased access to resources by age range and networking opportunities for our Fayette County families.
- Up to date information regarding best practices for learners with autism.
- Information reagrding autism referral, evaluation, and diagnosis.
- Differentiated resources for children preschool age through high school.
- Community Supports and Events
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/autism
Tanya Sturgill, Elementary Autism Resource Specialist
- Phone: (859) 381-4230
- Location: Room 210 at central office, 701 E. Main St.
Tracy DeSpain, Secondary Autism Resource Specialist
- Phone: (859) 381-4247
- Location: Room 215 at central office
Amy Detjen, Autism Assessment Specialist
- Phone: (859) 381-4080
- Location: Preschool Center, 465 Springhill Drive
Adam Liechty, Special Education Administrator
- Phone: (859) 381-4334
- Location: Room 202 at central office