Autism Support Center
This resource section of the FCPS website, developed by the Autism Supports and Services Team, is designed to give administrators, teachers, and families easy access to evidence-based practices and current information to support students with autism.
- Access to more than 20 evidence-based practices that include description, step-by-step instrucitons, fidelity checklists, and data collection forms;
- Online professional learning available through AFIRM and Autism Internet Modules;
- Information regarding autism referral, evaluation, and diagnosis;
- Family resources and networking opportunities;
- Calendar for the autism family partnership and peer-to-peer networking events;
- Professional learning opportunities for staff.
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/autism
Tanya Sturgill, elementary resource specialist
- Phone: (859) 381-4230
- Location: Room 210 at central office, 701 E. Main St.
Tracy DeSpain, secondary resource specialist
- Phone: (859) 381-4247
- Location: Room 215 at central office
Amy Detjen, assessment specialist
- Phone: (859) 381-4080
- Location: Preschool Center, 465 Springhill Drive
Adam Liechty, Special Education administrator
- Phone: (859) 381-4334
- Location: Room 202 at central office