Visit the district's IC Parent Portal support site where you can:
- Request an activation key to create a Parent Portal account;
- Reset your password or retrieve your username.
- Ask for extra assistance.
Out-of-county login (Jessamine , Scott or Woodford Parents)
Follow the student instructions below:
- Do NOT log into IC the first time via the mobile app.
- Go to www.scott.kyschools.us, www.woodford.kyschools.us, or www.jessamine.kyschools.us, select Parent Portal Icon.
- Username is the Student ID # (listed on the student schedule). Teachers can also provide this number to students. This MUST be the one on SOUTHSIDE'S rosters.
- Passwords were reset on the first day of school to the following default format: Password: 1stInitial+LastInitial+MMDDYY(i.e. if John Doe’s birthdate is April 7, 2001 is password is: jd040701)
- A “catcha” box will more than likely appear. If so, the student will be prompted to enter the username and password again along with the letters in the “catcha” box.
- The student will then be prompted to create a new password.
Note: IC is case-sensitive.
Does your student use Canvas in class? If so, you can connect to stay up to date on class announcements, presentations, and assignments.
- Here are the directions for parents to set up the Canvas Parent App.
- How do I create an account in the Canvas Parent app on my iOS device?
- How do I create an account in the Canvas Parent app on my Android device?
- Please note: to find the "school," please use fcps or fcps.instructure.com.
- For the pairing code mentioned in the prior directions, students will need to use the How do I generate a pairing code for an observer as a student? directions.
Please visit fcps.net/lgbtq for resources for LGBTQ students and families or to submit questions and concerns (anonymously, if you choose). If you have suggestions of things to add, don’t hesitate to let us know. In addition, an FCPS LGBTQ Advisory Committee meets monthly, and visitors are welcome.
- Survey link: Families, students, faculty, community members, etc. can use this survey to express concerns and needs regarding LGBTQ issues.