Welcome to Our Library
The mission of the Northern Elementary Library Media Center is to ensure equal access to a variety of information for all students while promoting and strengthening students’ interests and competence in reading and using information.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday from 7:55AM to 3:15PM
Kristie Larison, Librarian
About the library:
- ALL students come to the library every 4 school days with their class, however, students are encouraged to come more often! Anytime the library is open, students can visit!
- Kindergarten through 2nd grade students may check out 1 book at a time.
- 3rd through 5th grade students may check out 2 books at a time.
- Students are expected to take care of all library materials at school and at home.
- We work on library skills, complete author studies, learn about internet safety, and incorporate technology into the lessons too.
- We would love volunteers to come and help in the library. Fill out a volunteer form and we would be happy to put you to work!
- We have at least 2 Book Fairs every year for students and families to shop! All proceeds go back to the library to buy more books and supplies.
- Enter and exit on a voice level 0
- Look for books on a voice level 1
- Take care of all library materials
- If you make a mess, you clean it up
- Keep hands and feet to self
- "4 on the Floor"