Liberty offers a variety of opportunities for families to participate in their child's learning and other activities. If interested in helping with Reading is Fundamental, Kentucky Kids' Day, Spirit Nights, or the Fall Carnival, please email Karen Bishop.
Anyone who wants to volunteer in the school must register with FCPS and clear a criminal background check. You can also find out about districtwide opportunities online here.
Drop-off & pick-up
- Please drop off students at either the Liberty entrance or the Star Shoot entrance of the school. Allow your student to exit the vehicle only when you are at the front curb of the appropriate door. Do not drop them off on the main road and allow them to run through the parking lot.
- Absolutely no left turns allowed from any school entrance during drop-off and pick-up windows.
- Make sure your car tag is visible at pick-up.
- When picking up students, please pull forward in the car line or into an open parking spot to buckle your child safely so you do not block traffic and hold up the car line.
For details on enrolling a new student, please visit the district's enrollment page here.
Visit the district's IC Parent Portal support site where you can:
- Request an activation key to create a Parent Portal account.
- Reset your password or retrieve your username.
- Ask for extra assistance.