April Thomas- firstname.lastname@example.org
8:40 AM – 9:00 AM (only students with library passes)
9:00 AM – 3:55 PM (scheduled classes and students with library passes)
3:55 PM – 4:10 PM (only students with library passes)
- Students are responsible for any books or magazines they check out.
- Students cannot share loaned items with friends.
- Fines are incurred for any lost or damaged items.
- Check out privileges are suspended for overdue books and/or fines of $0.50 or more.
- 3 week loan period
- 2 books per student
- 1 magazine per student–overnight loan period
- LMS reserves the right to adjust checkout privileges on an individual basis.
- Book holds can be placed using Destiny Quest.
- $0.05 per item for each school day overdue
- costs incurred for lost or damaged items
- Fine amount will vary based on severity of damage and replacement cost of item.
- Check out privileges are suspended for new students owing books or money to another FCPS library.