Jessie Clark Library
- Students are responsible for any books or magazines they check out.
- Students cannot share loaned items with friends.
- Fines are incurred for any lost or damaged items.
- Check-out privileges are suspended for overdue books and/or fines of $0.50 or more.
- Three-week loan period
- Two books per student
- One magazine per student–overnight loan period
- LMS reserves the right to adjust checkout privileges on an individual basis.
- Book holds can be placed using Destiny Quest.
- $0.05 (nickel) per item for each school day overdue.
- Costs incurred for lost or damaged items. Fine amount varies based on severity of damage and replacement cost of item.
- Check-out privileges are suspended for new students owing books or money to another FCPS library.
April Thomas, librarian
8:40 – 9 a.m. (only students with library passes)
9 a.m. – 3:55 p.m. (scheduled classes and students with library passes)
3:55 - 4:10 p.m. (only students with library passes)