IC Parent Portal
Or, visit the district's IC Parent Portal support site where you can:
- Request an activation key to create a Parent Portal account;
- Reset your password or retrieve your username.
- Ask for extra assistance.
Follow the student instructions below:
- Do NOT log into IC the first time via the mobile app.
- Go to www.scott.kyschools.us, www.woodford.kyschools.us, or www.jessamine.kyschools.us, select Parent Portal Icon.
- Username is the Student ID # (listed on the student schedule). Teachers can also provide this number to students. This MUST be the one on EASTSIDE’S rosters.
- Passwords were reset on the first day of school to the following default format: Password: 1stInitial+LastInitial+MMDDYY(i.e. if John Doe’s birthdate is April 7, 2001 is password is: jd040701)
- A “catcha” box will more than likely appear. If so, the student will be prompted to enter the username and password again along with the letters in the “catcha” box.
- The student will then be prompted to create a new password.
Note: IC is case-sensitive.
Does your student use Canvas in class? If so, you can connect to stay up to date on class announcements, presentations, and assignments. Here's how:
For instructions that are specific to your personal device, click here for the Canvas Guide.
All those interested in becoming a volunteer in Fayette County Public Schools must register and pass a background check.