Southern Middle Athletics
Cross-Country Track 2018-2019
Start running! Mark your calendars - Conditioning will be held on July 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 31, August 9, & 10 from 6 - 7:30 PM. Practice will be held at Kirklevington Park (on Redding Road side) unless told otherwise. Students will need appropriate running gear. Bottled water and/or sports drinks are encouraged.
- Tryouts will begin August 20th.
- Students must have a current physical. See school webpage for information regarding physical forms.
- Students must have a GPA of at least 2.0 from the previous (4th) 9 weeks.
Please contact Coach Gerken at email@example.com for more information.
If you have any questions regarding grades and/or physical information please contact Southern’s Athletic Director Mrs. Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SMS Cheer 2018-2019 Tryout Information
Clinics will be held on August 18th from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM and August 19th from 5:00 PM-7:00 PM.
Tryout Day will be August 22nd from 4:30 PM-7:00 PM after school.
- Students must have a current physical.
- Students must have an academic GPA of at least 2.0.
- Students must attend both clinic days in order to try out.
Please contact Cherish Cannon at email@example.com for more information.
- Tryouts will be Monday, July 17th, 2017 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
- Students must have a current sports physical to participate.
- Students must have maintained a minimum GPA of 2.0 during the last 9-weeks of school to be eligible for tryouts.
- Students will need work-out clothes and football cleats. Bottled water and/or sports drinks are encouraged.
A sports physical is needed by all students who want to participate on any athletic team at Southern. A copy of the sports physical form is available on this page (see Important Documents section below).