Specialized Academic Programs
Certain academic programs, some of which are not considered to be districtwide, offer specialized education within a school or are freestanding sites. See the links below for details, and please contact the program coordinator with specific questions.
- Academy of Information Technology at Bryan Station High School; Lorie Daugherty, 381-3308
- Pre-Engineering Program at Lafayette High School; Diane Remley and Laura Gravitt, 381-3474
- Pre-Engineering Program at Leestown Middle School; Robin Featheringill, 381-3181
- StationARTS at Bryan Station High School; Kelly Mayes and Lynn Schentrup, 381-3308
- Carter G. Woodson Academy; Jaynae Boateng, 381-3933
- STEAM Academy; Tina Stevenson, 381-3033
- Air Force JROTC at Bryan Station High; Greg Coker, 381-3308
- Army JROTC at Henry Clay High School; Brian Hunt, 381-3423
Online application | The window typically is Aug. 15 to Oct. 7 for the following school year. It's not a first-come, first-served system. Applications may be submitted anytime during the window, and all receive equal consideration. Note: Some programs might have specific applications or different deadlines; please check their webpage for the latest.
Notification: All applicants will get word in mid-January that they are either accepted, wait-listed, or declined. If your family does not hear anything by the end of January, please email email@example.com
Did you know?
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/specialized