Budget & Financial Planning
The Budget & Financial Planning Office prepares the district's budget and helps each school with its budget. We also work closely with schools, Human Resources, and the Superintendent's Office to ensure that staffing allocations are aligned with Board of Education policies and the needs of the schools.
- 2018-19 tentative budget | working budget
- 2017-18 tentative budget | working budget
- 2016-17 tentative plan | working budget
- 2015-16 tentative plan | working budget (revised)
- 2014-15 tentative plan | working budget (with adjustments after the auditors' final report)
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/budget
Under the school board
Additional forms and resources are posted under the Staff Channel.
Julane Mullins, director
Janine Zombek, administrative assistant
Phone: (859) 381-4177
Fax: (859) 381-4339
Location: Room 108 at central office, 701 E. Main St.
Mailing address: 1126 Russell Cave Road, Lexington KY 40505
Danette Land, budget analyst
- (859) 381-4151
Piper Lewis, budget specialist
- (859) 381-4278
Jessica Williams, budget specialist
- Phone: (859) 381-4132