In Fayette County, we are committed to both academic and athletic excellence, and we believe that challenging our students mentally and physically will provide them with life skills that enable them to succeed at a high level.
- Parent Guide for School-Based Athletics: Parent Like A Champion Today
- Volunteer driver checklist (required annually)
- Middle School Athletic Handbook
- Request to "play up" (middle schoolers onto high school teams)
- High School Athletic Handbook
- Kentucky High School Athletic Association
- KHSAA consent and physical form (Under 'General administrative forms,' download GE04 Combined Parent Permission and Athletic Physical Forms. Note the date.)
- Athletes insurance | Claim form -- Note: This is separate from student accident insurance.
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/athletics
In-house resources are posted under the Staff portal.