In Fayette County, we are committed to both academic and athletic excellence, and we believe that challenging our students mentally and physically will provide them with life skills that enable them to succeed at a high level.
- Parent Guide for School-Based Athletics: Parent Like A Champion Today
- Volunteer driver release (required annually)
- Middle School Athletic Handbook
- Request to "play up" (middle schoolers on high school teams)
- High School Athletic Handbook
- Kentucky High School Athletic Association
- KHSAA consent and physical form (Under 'General administrative forms,' download PPE: the Pre-Participation Physical Exam form.)
- Athletes insurance | Claims form -- Note: This is separate from student accident insurance.
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/athletics
Additional forms and other in-house resources can be found under the Staff Channel.